AIMS Caseload Tracker
The AIMS Caseload Tracker is a secure web-based registry for managing behavioral health caseloads in integrated care settings. It is used alongside your Electronic Health Record to provide powerful tracking and reporting functions:
- Provides reminders for patient follow-up
- Identifies patients not improving to prioritize for treatment adjustment or psychiatric case review
- Displays progress over time for individual patient symptoms using the PHQ-9 and GAD-7
- Produces caseload reports summarizing trends in depression symptom scores and dates of contact
- Calculates real-time statistics like caseload size, length of time in treatment, and frequency of visits
- Facilitates reporting on the HEDIS Depression Remission and Response measure
- Tracks minutes of service delivered each month to facilitate CPT and CoCM Code billing
The AIMS Center offers two versions of the AIMS Caseload Tracker. The first is a low-cost advanced option with EHR interoperability. This version is available for organizations wishing to establish data connectivity in order to streamline clinic workflow and reduce double data-entry burden for staff. The second option is a very low-cost version with easy deployment that allows health care organizations to get started immediately.
AIMS Caseload Tracker with EHR Interoperability
The AIMS Center also offers the AIMS Caseload Tracker with EHR data interoperability, newly available in 2020. This enhanced version uses an integration engine to read real-time clinical data from your EHR and display it within the AIMS Caseload Tracker user interface. This eliminates double-documentation burden for clinical staff and ensures accurate and up-to-date information is available across the care team.
AIMS Caseload Tracker (Basic Version)
The basic AIMS Caseload Tracker is a standalone version that requires manual data entry of basic patient information, behavioral health visit dates, PHQ-9 scores, and psychiatric case review dates. Double data entry is minimized to include the essential items for caseload prioritization and decision-making support.
If you have general questions about the AIMS Caseload Tracker or how to license this software, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.