AIMS Caseload Tracker
Using a population-based approach to health care helps ensure that no patient falls through the cracks. Employing a technology tool that tracks clinical outcomes for populations of patients and supports systematic changes in treatment for patients who are not improving as expected is an essential piece of all successful collaborative care implementations.
There are several options available for effectively tracking patients: 1) a patient tracking spreadsheet, 2) AIMS Caseload Tracker, 3) the AIMS Center’s Care Management Tracking System (CMTS), and 4) a customized build in an Electronic Health Record (EHR).
A streamlined web application for behavioral health caseload management
The AIMS Caseload Tracker is a cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant registry for prioritizing and managing behavioral health caseloads in integrated care settings. It runs in parallel to EHRs while minimizing double data entry to a few essential elements. The design is simple and streamlined while providing powerful tracking and reporting functions:
- Provides reminders for behavioral health care manager follow-up
- Identifies patients not improving to prioritize for psychiatric case review
- Displays progress over time for individual patients' symptoms using the PHQ-9 and GAD-7
- Produces interactive caseload reports summarizing symptom score improvement and contact dates
- Calculates real-time provider and clinic statistics like caseload size, length in treatment, and visit frequency
- Facilitates reporting on the HEDIS Depression Remission and Response measure
- Tracks minutes for CPT and G-code billing
Health care organizations and clinics can license the AIMS Caseload Tracker for an annual fee. A single license covers use of the registry at multiple clinic locations as long as Protected Health Information (PHI) may be visible and shared between the clinics; PHI under a single license will never be shared outside the licensing organization or clinic. At the end of each 12-month license term, organizations may easily extend their use of the AIMS Caseload Tracker by payment of the annual license fee.
The annual license fee is tiered based on the number of users including Behavioral Health Professionals, Psychiatric Consultants, Supervisors and Managers. For pricing, please contact email@example.com.
Organizations in Washington State qualify for special pricing.
LICENSING AND USE
Health care organizations must sign a license and make UW their business associate in order to use the AIMS Caseload Tracker. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have general questions about the AIMS Caseload Tracker or about licensing, please contact email@example.com.