Patient Tracking Spreadsheet Resources
This page contains the resources available to support training and ongoing use of both Version 1 and Version 2 of the AIMS Center's Patient Tracking Spreadsheet. If you need content clarification on any of these instructional materials, contact us using the Technical Assistance & Feedback Form.
The AIMS Center recommends using resources in the following order to get oriented to the spreadsheet:
- Download the Patient Tracking Spreadsheet with Example Data. Use this version of the spreadsheet to practice entering fake patients in the next steps. This example spreadsheet only contains a few patient blocks and should not be used for entering actual patient data.
- Download and review the Quick Start Guide for an overview of the spreadsheet's key functions.
- Download the Instructions for Care Managers to use alongside the Practice Patient Scenario to practice entering patient data into the spreadsheet. Do not skip this! This scenario walks you step-by-step through all of the spreadsheet functionality.
- Request a blank copy of the Patient Tracking Spreadsheet by filling out the Blank Patient Tracking Spreadsheet Download Request Form.
Refer to our Tips and Best Practices for further guidance on how to most effectively use the spreadsheet.
Instructions and Getting Started:
- Identify a population-based tracking system
- Patient-tracking spreadsheet template with example data
- Instructions for care managers
- Test patient scenario for care managers
- Quick start guide
- Tips & best practices
Other Tools and Resources: