The AIMS Center works with diverse healthcare systems and networks to support their efforts to implement Collaborative Care. These range from single clinics, to healthcare systems, to national networks located throughout the United States and internationally. The AIMS Center provides a range of services to support their implementation, including:
- Implementation coaching (clinic/system level)
- Clinical training (clinician and clinical team level)
- Behavioral Health Care Manager training delivered online and live
- Clinical team training delivered live (virtual or in-person)
- Advanced online training for PCPs and Psychiatric Consultants
- Program evaluation
To learn more about how we might be able to help your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.