Washington State AIMS Caseload Tracker
A streamlined new web application for depression caseload management
The AIMS Caseload Tracker is a cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant registry for prioritizing and managing caseloads in integrated care settings. It runs in parallel to electronic medical records while minimizing double data entry to a few essential elements. The design is simple and streamlined while providing powerful tracking and reporting functions:
- Provides reminders for behavioral health care manager follow-up
- Identifies patients not improving to prioritize for psychiatric case review
- Displays progress over time for individual patients' depression symptoms using the PHQ-9
- Produces interactive caseload reports summarizing PHQ-9 score improvement and contact dates
- Calculates real-time provider and clinic statistics like caseload size, length in treatment, and visit frequency
- Facilitates reporting on HEDIS Depression Remission and Response measure
- Tracks minutes for BHI/CoCM G Code Medicare billing
Pricing for Washington State
Health care organizations and clinics located in Washington State may license the AIMS Caseload Tracker for an annual fee. A single license will cover the use of the AIMS Caseload Tracker at all sites in which Protected Health Information (PHI) may be visible among clinics; PHI under a single license will never be shared outside the licensing organization or clinic. At the end of each 12-month license term, organizations may easily extend their use of the AIMS Caseload Tracker by payment of the annual license fee.
Licensing and Use
Health care organizations must sign a license and make UW their business associate in order to use the AIMS Caseload Tracker. Invoices may be paid by the health care organization, or an Accountable Communities of Health (ACH) or Managed Care Organization (MCO). PHI is fully partitioned and will not be shared across health care organizations.
If you have general questions about the Washington State AIMS Caseload Tracker or pricing for more than 100 users, please contact email@example.com.