A Course in PST
A Course in PST consists of a series of online modules introducing PST principles, followed by 6 monthly case presentation calls. Clinicians will have the opportunity to apply PST to several cases and receive feedback from AIMS Center expert trainers on their reported application of clinical skills.
Clinicians can expect to develop beginning skills in PST, but not to develop full competency based on session audiotape review to fidelity standards (see Tier 2).
We offer "A Course in PST" as a contract or invoice with the University of Washington. Four CE credits are available for social workers and psychologists. All times listed below are approximate.
Online Training and Q&A
- Self-paced online introduction to the evidence base, foundations, and skills of PST
- 1-hour didactic Q&A session with an expert trainer via Zoom
Monthly Case Presentation
6 hours (1 hour per month)
- Group calls with 5-8 participants
- Participants present real cases and discuss challenging and complex case presentations with the trainer
Cost of Training
$825 per clinician
- Eligible clinicians: Licensed providers (or master's-level licensure candidates) such as licensed social workers, registered nurses, and psychologists
- Caseload: Active caseload of at least 3 patients by the time they begin PST training
Register at the link below. The form allows you to select which upcoming cohort (ex: June, September) you are able to join.