Learning Community Site
The Care Partners Learning Community Site includes learning modules, handouts, links and practical templates you can print and use as part of a Collaborative Care team.
Accessing the site
- First, register for the Care Partners Learning Community Site by clicking here. Select student, and use the join code MF9PH4. Part of this process involves receiving a confirmation email at which point you will create your own password to access the site in the future.
- Once you’ve registered, click here to access the Care Partners Learning Community Site.
- Register your email: when you first log into the LMS, go to Settings and select + email address. You will need this to log in again.
Getting Technical Help
If you need technical assistance to complete the course (for password/login issues, etc), there are a few ways to get assistance:
- From within the Learning Community Site, use the Help link at the top, right side of each page. The Help menu will provide you with 24x7 access to help desk staff (phone and/or live chat), along with self-help guides if you prefer to solve an issue on your own.
- If you’re unable to access the course, you can still use the 24x7 support hotline by calling 844-326-3509.
Note: The AIMS Center’s courses are hosted in a learning management system platform provided by Instructure Canvas. Instructure Canvas is providing the phone support and should be able to help troubleshoot any course access/completion issues.