Learning Community Site
The Care Partners Learning Community Site includes learning modules, handouts, links and practical templates you can print and use as part of a Collaborative Care team.
Accessing the site
- First, register for the Care Partners Learning Community Site by clicking here. Select student, and use the join code MF9PH4. Part of this process involves receiving a confirmation email at which point you will create your own password to access the site in the future.
- Once you’ve registered, click here to access the Care Partners Learning Community Site.
Getting Technical Help
If you need technical assistance to complete the course (for password/login issues, etc), there are a few ways to get assistance:
- From within the Learning Community Site, use the Help link at the top, right side of each page. The Help menu will provide you with 24x7 access to help desk staff (phone and/or live chat), along with self-help guides if you prefer to solve an issue on your own.
- If you’re unable to access the course, you can still use the 24x7 support hotline by calling 844-326-3509.
Note: The AIMS Center’s courses are hosted in a learning management system platform provided by Instructure Canvas. Instructure Canvas is providing the phone support and should be able to help troubleshoot any course access/completion issues.
Discussion Board Feature
The Discussion Board feature allows you to start discussion threads, share resources, and ask questions or seek input from the Care Partners community. If you prefer, you can view a demo of the information included below in the recording of the "Sonoma County HSD & Petaluma Health Center Conference Call: Patient Recruitment and PCP Engagement," which can be found on the Learning Community Site. The demo begins at 0:01:40.
Make sure to set up your notifications such that you are notified when a discussion topic or response is posted:
- Click "Settings" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click "Notifications" in the left-hand menu.
- Under the heading for "Discussions" change the notification settings to your preferred frequency.
Starting a Discussion
- While on the main course page, select “Discussions” from the left-hand menu.
- Click the "Add Discussion" button in the top-right corner of the Discussions page.
- Enter a topic title.
- Enter your question or discussion topic.
- Attach files, if applicable.
- Choose whether or not to allow threaded replies.
- If you are simply asking a question or sharing resources, you can leave all of the check boxes blank.
- If you are starting a discussion, you should check the box for “Allow threaded replies.”
- When in doubt, choose to allow threaded replies.
7. Click the "Save" button, and your discussion will be posted.