The AIMS Center has a variety of tools and resources to help support organizational change, communication between different types of providers and clinical work with patients. Using these tools throughout all stages of training are important for success. These resources include:
- Billing for Medicaid and Medicare
- Reporting to NYS Office of Mental Health
- Collaborative Care Background Materials
- Sample Education Materials
- Bi-weekly Learning Network 2.0 Updates
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Kristi Malmstrom, program assistant for the New York State Learning Network, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.